Discussions under Project Management Forum

Is the project still alive?

first post: pmcevoy wrote: Just checking if the project is still alive... There has been no r...

latest post: mruminer wrote: Indeed. This is read only!

Vertigo ... & ... TFS Power Toys

first post: cdemez wrote: Hello, Is there a plan to join the "TFS Power Toys" ? I thi...

Joining the project

first post: cdemez wrote: Hi, I'm interested to join the project : http://www.codeple...

Availability

first post: mruminer wrote: All, Sorry I have been entirely swamped the last few weeks. Thi...

Busy but not forgotten

first post: mruminer wrote: Sorry all- I have been swamped the last 10 days. Looks like it is f...

latest post: ben2004uk wrote: Hi, yeah I am happy to take on that task. I will read the wiki...

First-pass architecture

first post: erwilleke wrote: I took a swing at the initial architecture/design for this thing ba...

All Team Members - Please Read - Shared Document Access

first post: sstjean wrote: To: All Project Members RE: Shared Document Access The shared ...

latest post: mruminer wrote: This has changed. Thanks to Eric W. we have found a way to create a...

Staying up-to-date

first post: Heynemann wrote: I don´t know if everyone already knows this, but I thought of ...

latest post: Heynemann wrote: Yeah, really cool toys hehehe... The thing I love about squeet ...

Viewing Workitems

first post: HintonBR wrote: I am assuming with the post that work items are appearing that ther...

latest post: mruminer wrote: Sorry all. This is TRULY on my agenda for today. I was covered up w...

Project

first post: Heynemann wrote: We´ll be using Project´s integration with TFS? I´m ...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions