Discussions under Request for Membership

Joining the project

first post: cdemez wrote: Hi, I'm interested to join the project : http://www.codeple...

TFS SDK documentation & this project

first post: redwards wrote: Hi, I'm a tech writer working on the TFS SDK. I just acquired the...

latest post: mruminer wrote: Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. As you can see we have not ye...

Able an willing.

first post: jbTiburon wrote: Hi guys, I have been following your project for a little while now ...

latest post: mruminer wrote: jbTiburon, Welcome aboard. Here is what it takes to join up. I'...

Would like to help

first post: yosit wrote: I'd like to help..

Would like to help out...

first post: ben2004uk wrote: Hello everyone, I have just been reading about this project and...

latest post: mruminer wrote: Ben, Welome aboard you are in. Now get to work. haha

I'm interested

first post: HintonBR wrote: We use TFS on our dev team and I would be interested to be involved...

latest post: mruminer wrote: By the way... Sorry we didn't get connected at Tech-Ed. It was craz...

Very exciting

first post: CBogelund wrote: Hi, This sounds like a very interesting project and I would lik...

latest post: mruminer wrote: Welcome and glad to see you join.

I'd like to volunteer

first post: BBuff wrote: Michael, I believe we were in the same Team System Birds of a Feat...

I hear that you are looking for some help...

first post: sstjean wrote: Hi Mike, I think I may be able to fill the "Another experienced...

latest post: thysger wrote: Yes, I'm also interested in cooperating. Since my developing skills...

How to get involved

first post: mruminer wrote: Here is my suggestion on helping out... The plan currently f...

latest post: mruminer wrote: I have requested a new role. You can find the feature request here:...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions